Value-Added Paper Processing Services
Pioneer Industries goes beyond simple recycling by offering additional paper processing services, including converting and sheeting, to our customers in the retail, manufacturing, and moving and storage industries. Our state-of-the-art equipment converts any size paper rolls into finished packaging products.
Whether you are a supplier with paper rolls you cannot use or a customer needing our finished products, we are here to help. As with all our recycling services, Pioneer Industries is happy to customize our converting and sheeting services to suit the needs of both suppliers and customers.
Our converting plant is located adjacent to a rail siding, making receiving and shipping products from and to every part of the country easy for us.
Which Finished Products Do You Need?
After receiving the roll stock from our suppliers, our converting operation processes the material into finished products that include:
- Packing paper and sheets for the moving and storage industries
- Counter rolls used for wrapping
- Drink trays for beverage containers
- Gypsum and chipboard slip sheets, liners and product separators
- Custom sizing for product-specific measurements