Reputable Company Trusted by Businesses Worldwide
Pioneer Industries is one of the most well-known and respected recycling companies in the scrap paper business, and we are among the largest independent recycling organizations in the country. Our company includes seven plants and sales offices that employ over 250 people in various locations throughout the United States.
Pioneer is dedicated to promoting sustainability and environmental responsibility through our full spectrum of recycling services. Our team is committed to creating a custom-tailored, economical recycling program that not only meets each supplier’s desire to reduce its carbon footprint, but also maximizes recycling revenue. In addition, we help our end users, or customers, obtain the processed materials they need to produce new products from recycled materials.
A Very Brief History of Pioneer Industries International
Our privately held company has provided recycling expertise and guidance for more than 100 years. The current owner of Pioneer Industries acquired Pioneer Paper Stock in Minneapolis in 1974, and since then, Pioneer has grown through the acquisition of Pioneer Fibers in Illinois, Batliner Recycling in Kansas City, Pioneer Paper Stock of Texas and a recycling company in Oklahoma.
A new management team arrived in 2010 to assist Pioneer with our growth initiatives. Since that year, the following changes have occurred:
- Branding and combining the separate companies into a single entity
- Establishing a new computer reporting system and web portal
- Introduction of our national brokerage program
- Construction of a single-stream recycling plant in Oklahoma City
- Expansion of the suburban Chicago plant
- Investment in new, state-of-the-art machinery
- Increased movement of export shipments
- Obtaining ISO 9001:2015 certification, attesting to our dedication to quality management and continual improvement
Pioneer Industries Is Poised to Move into the Future
We don’t rest on our decades of experience in the handling and processing of recycled materials. With hundreds of employees and a forward-looking leadership team with years of experience in the private and public recycling sectors, Pioneer is committed to meeting the recycling needs of the future. We’re ready whenever you are to help your organization achieve your recycling goals — today and tomorrow.