Batliner Paper Stock Company located in Kansas City, MO has an opening for a Roll Off Driver.
Drivers are eligible for our Driver Incentive Program - up to $4,000 annually.
The Roll-Off Driver will safely and efficiently pick-up materials from customer locations and deliver them to the plant in a timely and professional manner. The Driver is also required to perform inspections before and after a trip. Must be organized, detail orientated, and comfortable working independently.
- Weekly Payroll
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k (with company match)
- Ability to follow directions, read maps and must have navigation skills
- Follow all State/local traffic laws
- Follow DOT container load securement
- Completes trailer and truck pre-trip inspections
- Follow DOT regulations including log book requirements
- Follow driver operations rule book
- Scale loads and complete any necessary paperwork
- Hoist and dump containers in a safe and efficient manner
- Hold a valid Class B commercial Driver’s License with air brakes
- Familiar with breakaway container, open top, and self-contained container tarping
- Familiar with cable hoisting of roll off containers
- Good communications skills
- Clean driving record
- Pass all DOT drug screens and random drug tests
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Required to pass an ID trace, federal, statewide and country criminal background check
- Must have a professional appearance and conduct themselves in a professional and friendly manner
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two to three years of full time commercial roll-off driving experience