Batliner Paper Stock located in Kansas City, MO has an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance of the trailer stock and related equipment to ensure that all equipment is in working order. The ability to recognize and diagnose problems and issues with equipment is essential.
- Weekly Payroll
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k (with company match)
- Wellness Program
- Full time trailer maintenance and repair.
- Other plant equipment repairs as needed.
- Building and grounds maintenance as needed.
- Welding/metal fabrication
- Occasional vehicle minor repairs
- Forklift/skid steer/loader maintenance repair experience a plus
- Working knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems a plus
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, stand and climb
- Adhere to our company safety and employee handbook policies
- Completes plant maintenance housekeeping audit on a regular basis as required
- Work in all weather conditions; occasionally on the road
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to schedule projects//repairs and adapt to changing conditions
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Valid driver’s license
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Preferred 2 year certification from Technical college/education